Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kelley and Stephen's Wedding in Hawaii

We went to Honolulu, Hawaii for Aunt Kelley and Uncle Stephen's wedding. I had the best time ever! I am a total beach baby! This is me on the way home, I was super tired after lots of fun in Hawaii.This is me dressed in my pjs getting ready to leave Honolulu for DC, so sad!
Me and Mom's last picture in Hawaii :(
This is me trying to escape the airport and go back to the beach.
Mom threw in her lei when we left and it didnt come back, which means we will be back.
Mommy bought me a surf van and I love it.


We climbed Makapu Point on a super windy day, but it was still beautiful.
Daddy and me! Daddy is saying that mom is #1 and I agree!
Me and Daddy at the blowhole. Sandy Beach is in the background.
Tough living in Hawaii.
Bonzai Pipeline.Mom with the Honu's (turtles). How cool is it that they are up on the beach? I loved the turtles.
We went on LOTS of walks early morning because I didnt understand the time change so I woke up super early every day...sorry mom and dad. Family Photo at Hanauma Bay.
Me and Poppa on the carousel. I love it when Poppa watches me, he takes great care of me. Thanks Poppa!! First Family Photo in Hawaii at the Royal Hawaiian Mai Tai Bar.
Me and Mommy all dressed up.
So cute, I know.
You talking to me?
I just woke up, where am I? Look at my cute sandals.I fell asleep on mom at the rehearsal dinner.So thirsty but dont worry, I wont drop my bread.How big am I? SOOOOO BIGGGGG!
Poppa entertaining me at the fountain at church. He knows what I like.
Me and Uncle Timmy.Me and Daddy.
Thanks Mom and Dad for taking me to Hawaii.I climbed Diamond Head on mommy's back. This is me with Grandma and Poppa at the top.Me and Daddy at the top of Diamond Head.
Whole group at the top of Diamond Head.
Rest break during hike, I am hiding behind mom.This was the view from our hotel room, pretty bad huh?
Me and Mom at hotel pool.
I loved the waterfalls.
View from the top of our hotel?
Me and mommy eating breakfast at the top of our hotel.
I love eggs!
Put a fork in me, I am done! Standing guard.
They hired me to be a bouncer.
On train ride at Dole Plantation.
Me with Pretty Ashley at Lanakai Beach.How lucky am I? Me with two beautiful women at Lanakai Beach.Me with the newly engaged couple, Uncle Timmy and Ashley.Me with Auntie Sydney, Uncle Joey and Mom.Me and Dad on our hotel balcony.Me and Uncle Joey, he wouldnt stop poking me.Uncle Timmy is much nicer to me.Me, mommy and daddy kayaking at Waikiki Beach.Poppa playing with me on a big beach raft.I love Elmo!
Me with the new married couple: Mr and Mrs Stephen Pierce. Congrats!!
I had fun in the limo with all of the grownups. Look how nice we all look dressed up. Grandma and Poppa, you look great!
Always laughing with Poppa.Look how beautiful Aunt Kelley looked on her wedding day.
She is awesome, thanks for letting me be your ring bearer.
Me and Aunt Kelley.
Me and Daddy had a rough day at the beach.
I love french fries!

Me with my hot Aunt Sydney.

No comments: