Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sydney and Joe's Wedding Plus More Pics

I went to my first wedding, Sydney and Joe's, it was beautiful! Now, I am so excited for Kelley and Stephen's in Hawaii.

Uncle Timmy, he is great!He is my buddy, he makes me laugh!Me with the new married couple at their celebration brunch.I love dogs.Congrats Uncle Joe!!Me at the playground.How cute am I? Me with Uncle Timmy and Ashley at Demetrio's.Eating a bagel before I boarded my first commercial flight to Florida. Aunt Kelley gave me a Hawaii book for the flight to keep me entertained and get me excited for our trip to Hawaii.Before we boarded..all smiles!I surprised mom and dad, I was super good on the plane. I loved looking out of the window. The flight to Hawaii may be a different issue.I had a fun afternoon on Bay Island with mommy and Uncle Joe.
Swinging with Uncle Joey.I had fun at the beach with cousin Jack. I cant wait to go back to Sarasota, I love it there.

No comments: