Monday, April 20, 2009

My First Birthday Celebration!!

I had my first birthday party at Clemyjontri Park in McLean, VA. It was great to celebrate my big day with lots of family and friends. Thanks everyone for coming! Do you think I liked my cake? Me, Mommy and Sade.Laura, Mom and Me on the Carousel. I did not want to get off of the horse.Laura, Poppa and Me.Me, Mom, Liz and Logan.Me and Grandma. Aunt Kelley and Cousin Regan.Me and Cianna waiting for the carousel.Thanks mom for planning my party, it was perfect!I love bubbles!
Grandma, Poppa and Me.
Me and all of my grandparents, lucky me!
Me with Nana and Pepere.
I get this whole cake?
Get this hat off of me!!!
Me admiring my girlfriend Isabelle.
Me and my friends Lauren and Jay.
Mom, Grainne, Karin, Lauren, Devin and Me.
...And Aunt Kelley and Salina.
So excited about all of the Elmo decorations.
Me and Grandma.
Me with Poppa and Pepere.
I love the Elmo card my cousin Erin made me, thanks!
I love my Nana and Pepere.
The Kelley's and Wilson's gave me a cool growth chart for my birthday. I love it although I think I will outgrow it by the time I am 3....haha! Thanks!
I love my cousin Erin, we had fun playing together.
Aunt Kelley reading me a book that Poppa gave me.Mom, Liz, Katie and Me at Isabelle's 1st Birthday Party.Me and my girl Isabelle. Happy Birthday!I love my Arnold the snoring pig. Thanks Katie!
Aunt Sydney and Uncle Joey gave me a super awesome buggy. I LOVE IT! I ride it all the time and cry when mommy makes me get out. beep, beep!

No comments: