Monday, April 13, 2009

First Easter

I celebrated my first Easter with Mom and Dad. The Easter Bunny brought me some cool things like an Elmo basket with eggs filled with goldfish and cheerios, a singing puppet duck, an Elmo movie and a cool spikey ball. Mom made a yummy breakfast and then we went to Easter Mass. I met some really nice girls at Mass, they shared their goldfish with me. We spent the afternoon with the Giandrea's and ate dinner with them. I got to play with David, which is always fun! The Easter Bunny made some special eggs for me, he must know I love Elmo.
What is inside this basket?
I think I got it all out.Me and Mommy.
I enjoyed our Easter dinner, can you tell?Thanks Mary, Mike and David for coming over to celebrate with us.Video of me seeing what the Easter Bunny brought me.


No comments: