Monday, April 6, 2009

I Am One Years Old!!

Can you believe it? I am one years old? That happened very fast, it seems like just yesterday mom and dad brought me home from the hospital. I had a wonderful first year of life and am looking forward to many, many more. I had a great 1st birthday, I have my big celebration on the 18th but I told my mom and dad that I wanted to have a party on my real birthday too...lucky me! This is me when I first woke up, see I am always smiling.Mommy fed me my favorite breakfast, fruit and eggs. Thanks Mom!
Where are my balloons mom?
Thank God, I finally got some balloons. This is me and my good friend Jay at Chic-Fil-A, my favorite lunch spot.
Mom took me to Monkey Business to play. Do you think I have enough balls with me?
I love to play, I wish Dad didnt have to work today.
How do you like my Elmo shirt? I love it!! I have been saving it for today and cant wait to wear it again at my birthday celebration. Thanks Nana and Pepere for the super cool shirt, I got lots of comments on it.
Mom let me play with the tree today since it is my birthday.
Mom and Dad got me a cupcake for today, we are going to have my big cake later.
I am so cute, I know it.
I didnt eat any of the cupcake, not even the frosting. I had fun playing with it though.

Mom and Dad got me two presents....
A super cool tiger piano and a basketball hoop.
I can finally show my dad how it is done!
Going for a dunk...
I had a super first birthday! I cant wait to celebrate it again with my Nana, Pepere, Grandma, Poppa and other family and friends on the 18th!

No comments: