Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Walt Disney World

Grandma bought me my own Woody doll. Thanks Grandma.
I love Woody!
I had fun with Grandma on the Jungle Cruise.
Grandma had fun putting lots of different hats on me.




We went to Magic Kingdom to celebrate Grandma's birthday. I absolutely loved it, I never cried or whinned the ENTIRE eight hours we were in the park. There was so much for me to see and hear, I had a GREAT time. It took less than three minutes once I got in the car for me to pass out. When we got to the hotel I was sound asleep with my tongue hanging out and drool running all down my chin. My mom and grandma did a great job wearing me out. Me waiting in line to ride "Its a Small World." This was my favorite ride. I didnt understand why I had to wait in line, I mean I am Prince and all.I loved all of the dancing dolls and colors, so much for me to absorb. Relaxing on the "People Mover."Enjoying some fries on the "Train."Spinning on the "Teacups." I could not stop watching the mouse pop out of the big teacup.I love food! Ahhh, give me more!I loved riding the horses on the Carousel.I was completely tired at the end of the night.
We had lunch the next day at "T Rex" in Downtown Disney. The dinosaurs were scary.Mommy kept me safe.

No comments: