Thursday, January 8, 2009

My First Christmas!!

I spent my first Christmas in Sarasota, Florida at Grandma and Poppa's house. Grandma does an awesome job of making her house look like a winter wonderland. I got a lot of awesome presents, but my favorite gift was an Elmo Live Doll from Uncle Timmy and Ashley.
You mean I have to wait to open all of these presents? I was much happier when mommy said I could start opening all of my presents.Uncle Joe and Sydney gave me a Cookie Monster doll.
I love Elmo! Love you Uncle Timmy, you're the Best!Me and Daddy playing with my new bath toys from Grandma.
Mommy and me playing with my new puppet from Aunt Kelley and Stephen.

Family shot with Grandma, Poppa, Aunt Kelley, Aunt Sally and Uncles Stephen, Timmy and Joe.Family shot with all my Aunts and Uncles on mommy's side including Sydney, Ashley and Stephen. We had the entire family on mommy's side, it was a lot of fun and I, of course, was the center of attention.I got to see my cousins, Erin and Regan, open up all of their presents on Christmas morning. It is always great to see them. Me and Regan were a little tired and not really interested in taking any pictures, sorry mom.I love when Erin gives me hugs.This is my second cousin, Illeana. We had fun playing with my activity table.Me, Illeana, Mom, mom's cousin Kea and Hannah.

No comments: