Sunday, January 18, 2009

More Pictures from Our Vacation in Florida

I love playing with my activity table.Me and My Poppa having fun in CVS.
Me and Elizabeth (mommy's college friend and old roommate). Me and Daddy. Me, Auntie Laura and Joe.
Me, Uncle Joe and Sydney.
Christmas Eve Dinner at Da Ru Ma, Japanese Steak House. I loved watching the chef do all of his cooking tricks.We played lots of Guitar Hero. Uncle Timmy kept trying to show me how to play, but I never quite got it...sorry Uncle Tim.Poppa watched me a lot so that Mommy and Daddy could go out with all of my Aunts and Uncles. This is Mommy with all her sisters and brothers. Hey mom and dad, I want a lot of brothers and sisters too!Me, Uncle Timmy and Uncle Stephen at Demetrio's, mommy's favorite pizza.Me, Mommy and Aunt Sally...no more pictures, I want pizza!Me, Aunt Kelley, Uncle Stephen and Stephen enjoying a cold beverage after the beach.Me and Uncle Stephen. I miss playing with you Uncle Stephen, please come visit me.Mommy and Daddy took me to Busch Gardens. It was lots of fun. This is us on the train, we saw lots of cool animals.
Me, Mom and Aunt Kelley.Me, Dad and Stephen. Stephen, you look great with a diaper bag.Me and Joe...two cool dudes.Me, Mom and Auntie Laura.I do not want to eat, I want to play.
How cute am I?Me with Mom and her two cousins, Beth and Melissa and their kids, Jack and Juile.

No comments: