Monday, January 26, 2009

WMQZ Diaper Derby 2009

I competed in the 2009 WMQZ Diaper Derby at Fair Oaks Mall on 24 January. There were 110 babies that competed in 11 heats. I did well in my heat although I didn't win. My good friend Lauren, however, won her heat so I was ok with my loss. Video footage below. At the start line getting ready.I was so excited I wanted to start crawling before the official start.Mommy was at the finish line with Elmo cheering me on.We were off...See, Lauren won...she actually went to my mommy (she must like Elmo too).I liked another toy at the finish line too, so I was distracted. We had a lot of fun!We were hungry after our big race.Nana and Pepere were there watching me. Sorry I didnt win for you guys!Pre-game face.In the car with mommy.

This was our first attempt. We had to do it over because one of the babies had a false start. Lauren is in the pink pants and she crossed the finish line first. Yeah Lauren!

No comments: