Monday, July 28, 2008

Uncle Timmy and Ashley Visit Me

Uncle Timmy and Ashley came to visit me in D.C. We had an awesome time together. I really had a lot of fun with Uncle Timmy, he played with me A LOT. He knows how to keep me from exploding (crying). Uncle Timmy makes me laugh especially when he does "Chinese Baby," "Cha, Cha, Cha" and "Five Guys". Thanks Uncle Timmy and Ashley for visiting me, I hope to see you soon!! Love you!!

Uncle Timmy and Ashley brought me this balloon. It says, "You're the Best!" How did you guys know?
Mommy showed Uncle Timmy and Ashley all of the monuments in D.C. It was the first time I saw them too. This is me and mommy in front of the WWII Memorial.
Me and Mommy in front of Virginia, the state where I was born.
Me, Uncle Timmy and Ashley at Potbelly. One of my mom and dad's favorite places to eat.
Mom and Ashley outside of the Korean War Memorial.
We saw President Bush's helicopter going to either pick him up or drop him off at the White House.Me, Mommy and Uncle Timmy.We all went to the National Zoo, but I slept the entire time. Mommy joined the Zoo Foundation and they gave me this cute stuffed Panda Bear. I am excited that I am going to get to go to the zoo a lot more with mommy now.
I woke up right before we left the zoo to eat some food. This is me with Uncle Timmy. We are two cool dudes!

No comments: