Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tyler's First Visit to Maine

We went to Maine to see Nana and Pepere and to meet some of daddy's extended family. The weather was awesome and we had a great time.
I am a "Maine Man"

Nana and me being funny.

I am always up for a nap especially if it is on mommy.
Me, Nana, Aunt Kim and Mommy.
First time meeting Aunt Kim.
I love my Nana, she sure knows how to make me smile!
Aunt Kim, where is your baby? I can't wait to have another cousin.
Me just chillin on the coast of Maine. Pepere, "stop poking me!"
Three Studs! Well, two studs and Pepere. haha.
Mommy, "stop kissing me, youre cramping my style."
I love my Great Grandmother (Nana 2), she was so happy to meet me.
Mommy you are too serious.
We had fun picking strawberries and they were super yummy!
Look at all the strawberries Aunt Kim and Nana picked, good job guys!

What a happy family.
Great Family Friends, the Sharples: Megan, Dave, Kate and Sean.
Great Uncle Billy and Susan.
Go BOSTON CELTICS, I hope to wear a Celts uniform one day.
I love swimming, maybe I will be a swimmer instead.
Me and Nana having fun in the pool.
My new friends Kate and Sean.

Me with Grandma 3, Moe. How cool do I look?
Me with Great Aunt Diane.

Pool Party!
I am so content in the water.
Laughing with Nana.
Mommy is already trying to get me to palm a basketball.
Oh yeah baby!
Me with Aunt Kate.
Me with Great Aunt Louise.
Nana 2 loves to kiss me.
HAHAHA, MOMMY!

I love to sleep on daddy too, especially after a long day.

No comments: