Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tyler Visits Boston

We visited Boston to see Aunt Sally. This was the first time I met Aunt Sally and she is a lot of fun. She showed us all around Boston. We had a great time, Thanks Sally!
Me and Daddy with Paul Revere outside the Green Dragon Tavern, "Headquaters of the Revolution"
Mommy with Aunt Sally, our tour guide.
Boston is so much fun!
We went and saw the original Cheers Restaurant.
Family Picture in Swan Park.
I started teething in Boston: my two bottom teeth started to push through my gums, ouch! Boy, I am growing up fast.
Walking down the streets of Boston.
Mommy, Me and Aunt Sally in Swan Park.
Family Picture in front of Paul Revere statue.
Downtown Boston.
My Daddy loves me.
Me on the T, Boston's Metro.
Mommy and Aunt Sally on the T.
Daddy, Aunt Sally and Me in Harvard Square.
Mommy, Aunt Sally and Me in front of the Revolutionary Tower.
Revolutionary Tower.
I was super tired after all of the touring.
It was great meeting you Aunt Sally, we had a wonderful time. I love you!

No comments: