Thursday, April 22, 2010

Samantha's Baptism

Samantha Grace was baptized into the Catholic Church on 18 April 2010 at St. Martha's in Sarasota, Florida. It was a great celebration.
She wore the same Baptismal Gown as her brother Tyler and her mom. Samantha's great grandmother made the gown by hand...it is very special.
All ready to go. The hat has a piece of hair from all four grandparents sewn in it. Me with my mom, dad and Godparents (Aunt Ashley and Uncle Tim)
At the Baptismal Fountain
I am Baptized! My mom, dad and Godparents are so happy!
My Godparents are great! Thanks Aunt Ashley and Uncle Tim!
With all four of my grandparents!
We had a pizza party at Demetrio's to celebrate
Aunt Kelly and the guest of honor, Samantha.
Nana and Me
Me, Grandma, Grandpa and my cake...yummy!
Me, grandma, grandpa, Aunts Ashley, Sally and Sydney and Uncle Timmy. Thanks to everyone who came and made my day extra special.
Me and Aunt Sally.

No comments: