Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

I had a great Christmas with Mommy and Daddy in Virginia. I missed being in Florida but we couldnt travel because of the pending arrival of my baby brother or sister. Christmas dinner was yummy, thanks Mom! We shared Christmas dinner with the Giandrea's. I love David, we have fun together.
David gave me two cool new books and a movie.Are there any more presents for me?
I love my new books.
I love my tunnels and tents that Santa brought.
My favorite present from Santa is my train set.
Opening presents with mom. Love all my new toys.
Daddy did a great job taking all of my toys out of their boxes.
I love my new talking truck from Grandma.
Me Christmas morning in front of the tree.
Mommy and baby.
We went and saw the National Christmas Tree on Christmas Eve. You can see the White House in the background.
Making cookies for Santa Claus.

Sorry Santa, I couldnt resist. I had fun decorating all of the cookies.
All ready for Christmas.
Me and Corinne.
I got to experience my first big blizzard.
We got 24 inches of snow...crazy!
Making Snow Angels with Dad.
It all came down so fast.

No comments: