Sunday, May 17, 2009

What a Great Weekend!

I had such a fun and busy weekend. On Saturday we went to Andrews Air Force Base for the airshow. I love planes so this was awesome! It was even cooler because we got VIP treatment because Uncle Stephen is a F-16 fighter pilot, he is a stud! This is mommy, Aunt Kelley and Aunt Sydney in front of Uncle Stephen's jet. See his name on the plane?

Me with Uncle Stephen and Aunt Kelley.I was having fun playing with two JDAMs. Don't worry mom, I will not make them explode.
Uncle Stephen let me play on his plane, thanks Stephen....you rock!!
Look mom, I am a natural. I have all the sound effects down and all.This is a video of the Thunderbirds, they are F-16s which is what Uncle Stephen flies. It was so cool especially since we got to be right on the runway where they flew directly overhead.

I went to a Nationals game on Sunday with mom, dad, Aunt Kelley and Uncle Stephen. I had a great time looking at all of the people, listening to the music and eating yummy food.
Look how close we were to home plate...we were in the fourth row behind the Nationals dugout. It was great because I was able to see lots of action!

No comments: