Monday, June 23, 2008

Good Times in Sarasota

Poppa rushed home every day after work to see me




Great Aunt Chris
Mommy with cousin MadisonGrandma and me with Grandma Chris and cousin Madison
Fun in the Sun


We had a couple of visits with Aunt Beth, Uncle Steve and Cousin Jack.
Great Aunt Faith, Great Uncle George and Emma all came to visit me.
Relaxing on the couch with Grandma after a long day.
All ready for another day at the beach.
Just chillin in my new beach oufit from Grandma
I love my new raft. So comfortable, I decided to take a nap.

My Great Aunt JoAnn came to visit along with Great Uncle Mike, Daniel and Hannah.
I love my Poppa!
Uncle Timmy and Ashley
I love my Uncle Timmy and Uncle Joe

Look how big I am getting!
Poppa and Me
Uncle Joey got me my first basketball and it is signed by Dick Vitale...it says, "Tyler Awesome Baby"

Grandma and Me
So Tired
Total Beach Bum
Poppa's Special Night Flowering Plant, I wasnt too happy.
Talking with Grandma

No comments: